(350) Routine Right Heart Catheterization in LVAD Patients Awaiting Heart Transplant: What is the Appropriate Surveillance Interval?Diana Ruan, B.A.
(351) Cardiac and Cerebrovascular Response to Exercise in the Setting of Mechanical Circulatory Support among Individuals with Advanced Heart FailureTomio Tran, MD
(352) Echocardiographic Predictors of Left Ventricle Unloading after LVAD ImplantationAntonio Duran, MD
(353) Comparison of Exercise Hemodynamics in Patients Supported with Centrifugal and Axial Flow Left Ventricular Assist DevicesAditya Parikh, MD
(354) High Right Ventricular Afterload is Associated with Impaired Exercise Tolerance in LVAD PatientsVan-Khue Ton, MD, PhD
(355) Exercise-Induced Hypoxemia Predicts Heart Failure Hospitalization and Death in Patients Supported with Left Ventricular Assist DevicesDaniel Koerber, B.S.
(356) Prospective Evaluation of LVAD Risk Scores’ Capacity to Predict Cardiopulmonary Exercise ParametersAnder Dorken, Senior Medical Student
You must be logged in and own this session in order to