(86) Atrial Fibrillation is a Predictor of Poor Physical Capacity 6 Months after Implantation of a Full Magnetically Levitated Left Ventricular Assist Device: An Analysis from ELEVATE Kiran Mirza, M.D.
(87) Impact of Atrial Fibrillation on Mortality and Thromboembolic Complications after Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation Vanessa Blumer, MD
(88) Peak Left Atrial Appendage Emptying Velocity Remains Reduced in Atrial Fibrillation during Continuous Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device Support Omar Saeed, MD
(89) Comparison of Amiodarone and Beta Blockers to Suppress Tachyarrhythmias in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices Bassim El-Sabawi, MD
(90) Functional Status, Quality of Life and Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias Improve with Right Ventricular Pacing Compared to Biventricular Pacing in LVAD Patients Ben Chung, MD
(91) Acute Hemodynamic Effects of Different Pacing Strategies in LVAD Recipients Gaurav Gulati, MD
(92) Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients with Biventricular Assist Devices Andrew Lin, MD