(52) Outcomes of Patients Supported with ECMO as a Bridge to Durable Mechanical Circulatory Support: An Analysis of the STS Intermacs DatabaseRenzo Loyaga-Rendon, MD, PhD.
(53) Comparison of ECMO Patients Bridged to LVAD vs Bridged to TransplantationCecillia Lui, MD
(54) Short and Long-Term Adverse Events in Patients on Temporary Circulatory Support before LVAD: An IMACS Registry AnalysisVan-Khue Ton, MD, PhD
(55) Longitudinal Impact of Temporary Mechanical Circulatory Support on Durable Left Ventricular Assist Device Outcomes: An IMACS Registry AnalysisJaime Hernandez-Montfort, MD, MPH
(56) Transition from Short-Term to Durable Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems. Outcome and Patient Selection. On Behalf of ECMO-VAD Study GroupDiyar Saeed, MD, PhD
(57) Risk Factors for Bleeding and Thrombosis Events on Veno-Arterial Extracorporeal Life Support: An ELSO AnalysisEdward Grandin, MD, MPH, MEd
(58) Impact of Temporary Mechanical Circulatory Support Prior to Implantation of a Ventricular Assist Device with a Follow-Up of 1 Year- A EUROMACS AnalysisDavid Schibilsky, M.D.
You must be logged in and own this session in order to