(12) Diffusing Capacity for Carbon Monoxide (DLCO): A Predictor of CLAD and Death after Lung Transplantation in a 20-Year Longitudinal StudyDavid Darley, BSc, MBBS (Hons), FRACP
(13) Molecular Analysis of Transbronchial and Mucosal Biopsies in Patients with CLADMichael Parkes, MSc.
(14) Predictive Biomarkers for Bronchiolitis ObliteransVaidehi Kaza, MD
(15) Chest CT Has Prognostic Value at BOS Diagnosis after Lung TransplantationAnke Van Herck, MD
(16) Regulatory T Cells in Asymptomatic ISHLT Grade A1 Rejection and the Risk of Chronic Lung Allograft DysfunctionMatthew White, Master's
(17) Emergence of a Specific Intrapulmonary CD4+ T Cell Subset Prior to the Onset of Lung Allograft Dysfunction Sajad Moshkelgosha, PhD
(18) Increased Hazard of Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction in the Presence of Persistent and Complement Fixing Donor-Specific AntibodiesCarlo Iasella, PharmD
You must be logged in and own this session in order to