Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain a number and letter.
(7) Non Ischemic Heart PreservationJohan Nilsson, MD. PhD, Professor
(8) Early Outcomes from DCD Heart Transplantation: A Single Centre Experience Aravinda Page, MBBChir
(9) Donation After Circulatory Death (DCD) Heart Transplantation in Australia: An Update of Current Practises and OutcomesHong Chee Chew, MBBS, MS
(10) Midterm Followup of Heart Transplantation With Ex vivo Normothermic Preservation Using Extended Criteria Donor HeartsDiana García Sáez,MD
(11) Prolonged Donation Withdrawal Ischaemic Time (DWIT) Does Not Impact on DCD Heart Transplant OutcomesSimon Messer, MBChB MRCS
(12) Post-Transplant Assessment of Donation after Circulatory Death (DCD) Cardiac Allografts with MRI - An Update Evgeny Pavlusnkov, MD, PhD
You must be logged in and own this session in order to