(490) Chronic Airway Fibrosis in Orthotopic Mouse Lung Transplantation Models - An Experimental ReappraisalLinus Dubs, Cand. med.
(491) Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Augments Acute and Chronic Rejection and Alloimmune-Dependent Intrapulmonary Lymphoid Neogenesis in a Mouse Orthotopic Lung Transplant ModelTatsuaki Watanabe MD, PhD
(492) Linking Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction with Early Immunologic Events in a Humanized Mouse ModelThierry Siemeni, MD
(493) Selective Reprogramming and Recapitulation of CD4 and CD8 T Cells in the Neonate to Induce Tolerance to Heart TransplantsLori West, MD, DPhil
(494) Two Months Delayed Induction of Mixed Chimerism After Heart and Kidney Cotransplantation in Nonhuman PrimatesWiebke Sommer, MD
(495) Generating Hypoimmunogenic Murine Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells by the Disruption of beta-2-MicroglobulinXiaomeng Hu
You must be logged in and own this session in order to