Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain a number and letter.
(275) Outcomes for Donor Hearts with Low Ejection Fraction That Improve During Donor ManagementOmar Saeed, MD
(276) Center for Disease Control High Risk Donor Use in Heart Transplantation: Current TrendsAmit Iyengar, MS
(277) Changing Dynamics of Donor Hearts: Impact of Drug Intoxicated Organs on SurvivalJaimin Trivedi, MD, MPH
(278) Predicted Heart Mass Is the Optimal Metric for Size Matching in Heart TransplantationEvan Kransdorf, MD, PhD
(279) Close to the Heart: Increasing Geographic Distance from Transplanting Center Associated with Increased Incidence of Graft Failure and Mortality Following Heart TransplantTam Khuu, PharmD
(280) Prediction of Waitlist Mortality in Adult Heart Transplant Candidates: The Candidate Risk ScoreCarine Jasseron, PhD
You must be logged in and own this session in order to