(173) Human Right Ventricular Myofilaments Exhibit Directionally Opposite Changes in Maximal Force and Calcium Sensitivity in Systemic Sclerosis-Associated versus Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Steven Hsu, MD
(174) In-Vivo Study of a Novel Long-Term Lung Support Device for PAH, Bridge-to-Transplant and Bridge-to-Candidacy Bart Meyns, Prof.
(175) Lung Allocation Score Is Not Predictive of Post-Transplant Survival Among Pulmonary Hypertension Lung Transplant Recipients Hasina Maredia, BA
(176) Surgical Series of 370 Cases of Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy: Experience from the Indian Subcontinent Varun Shetty, MBBS, DNB
(177) Implications of PAP Changes from Right Heart Catheterization to Lung Transplantation Sreeja Biswas Roy, MBBS
(178) Incremental Benefit of Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing for the Prediction of Outcome in Stable Prevalent Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients Roberto Badagliacca, MD, PhD
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States