Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain a number and letter.
(165) Metformin Treatment After Heart Transplantation Is Associated with Reduced Malignancy RateYael Peled, MD
(162) High Sensitivity Troponin Assays Can Decrease the Frequency of Endomyocardial Biopsy After Heart TransplantationSarah Fitzsimons, MbCHb, FRACP
(163) Cluster Analysis and Dynamic Phenomapping to Guide Clinical Management After Heart TransplantationMaral Bakir, RN, BS, PHN
(164) Effect of Donor Simvastatin Treatment on Cardiac Allograft Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury - 30-Day Analysis of a Randomized Prospective Single-Center Clinical TrialAntti Nykanen, MD, PhD
(161) Analysis of Donor-Derived Cell-Free DNA with 3-Year Outcomes in Heart Transplant RecipientsMaria Crespo-Leiro, MD
(166) Does Induction Therapy for Heart Transplant Recipients on Tacrolimus/Mycophenolate/Prednisone Improve Survival in the Current Allocation Era?Alpesh Amin, MD
You must be logged in and own this session in order to