Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain a number and letter.
(167) ECLS Bridge to Lung Transplantation: A Review of Our Institutional ExperienceAlberto Benazzo
(168) ECMO Prior to Lung Transplantation Does Not Impact Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQL) After TransplantNicholas Kolaitis, MD
(169) Enhanced Organ Procurement with Resuscitation of Highly Marginal Donors with the Vivoline Ex Vivo Lung Perfusion SystemChandima Divithotawela, MBBS
(170) Treatment oh Hepatitis C in Donor Lungs Using Ex Vivo Lung PerfusionMarcos Galasso, MD
(171) Improved Outcomes with Negative Pressure Ventilation (NPV) During Normothermic Ex Vivo Lung PerfusionNader Aboelnazar, BSc
(172) High Levels of Cytokines in the Perfusate During Ex-Vivo Lung Perfusion Correlates with Persistence of Poor Graft Function After Lung Transplantation Using Reconditioned GraftsMassimo Boffini
You must be logged in and own this session in order to