Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain a number and letter.
(3) Plasma Free Hemoglobin Activates Platelets and Protects Von Willebrand Factor from Degradation: Clinical and In Vitro Evidence That LVAD Hemolysis Causes LVAD ThrombosisCarlo Bartoli, MD, PhD
(4) The Effect of Pre-Existing Hypercoagulable Disorders on Outcomes in Patients with LVADsSirtaz Adatya, MD
(5) Standard Dose Doxycycline Does Not Alter von Willebrand Factor Degradation in Patients with CF LVADMary Keebler, MD
(6) Platelet Membrane-Related Morphologic Alterations: An Early Marker of Supra-Physiologic Shear-Mediated Platelet Activation Associated with VADsMarvin J. Slepian, MD
(7) Novel Analysis of High-Molecular-Weight Von Willebrand Factor Multimers Predicts Bleeding EventsSamson Hennessy-Strahs, BA
(8) Managing Anticoagulation in LVAD Patients: The Harefield ExperienceRachel Hards, RGN
You must be logged in and own this session in order to